fredag 4 september 2009

I'm thinking



or trying to think might be more correct. I got this award from Lady Luz the other day. Now I have to pass it on to seven bloggers – which isn't easy. There are so many great blogs to choose from, that I need some time to make up my mind. When my old computer died just before Easter I lost quite a few addresses to some of my favorite blogs, now I'm trying to track down at least some of them. I also have to come up with seven facts about myself. So please bear with me while I try to find those blogs and figure out how much of my past I want to share.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hello Margareta. Please don't feel under obligation to do this, especially as so much information from your old PC is missing.

    Although sometimes they can be fun, these memes can be time-consuming and not everyone wants to use the time that way.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lady Luz,
    No, I don't feel that I have to do it - but am still trying to find those blogs, and if I do I'd like to pass the award on. If I don't, you know why.
    Margaretha

    SvaraRadera