lördag 12 juli 2008

memories


It can be hard to defend oneself from the past when you wander the paths of your happy childhood. I'm not much for dwelling on what has been but I believe our pasts are stepping-stones to the future that should not totally be forgotten. As I'm blessed with both a happy childhood and an extremely good memory I once in a while like to indulge in summers of yesterday. I won't bother you with all that comes to my mind every time when I return to my island but I'll put up some photos, both new and old.











1 kommentar:

  1. Many years ago as a teenager I had a holiday in Sweden in a cabin in the woods by a lake and though I am sure there are hundreds of such, this looks remarkably like the one I stayed in! Had a wood burning stove and a jetty with a boat at the bottom of the slope. Oh it was wonderful.

    SvaraRadera